Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Egham

It's been a while since I posted to this blog.  I've relocated to Egham since the last post and a lot has happened in between.  The new flat was unfurnished so on Saturday I waited for my washing machine to arrive (late) and when it got here the delivery men called me 'boss' at least three times each.  Today, when my new (cheap) refrigerator arrived one of the delivery men had a multicolored 'rasta' hat stuffed with what I can only assume to be dreadlocks.  They were all very friendly and helpful.  In the new year sofa/couch, dresser and ironing board will be added to my suite of new household items, as will curtains.  Everything is a bit makeshift, but I'm very comfortable, and I even have my own private garden, where I know my two cats, Oscar and Charlotte, will be very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment